MP Primary TET Online Form 2020
Professional Examination Board, MP
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin: 06/01/2020
- Last Date for Registration: 04/02/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 09/02/2020
- Last Date Complete Form: 09/02/2020
- Correction Last Date: 09/02/2020
- Exam Date: 25/04/2020
- Admit Card Available: April 2020
- General / Other State: 600/-
- Reserve Category: 300/-
- Portal Charge Extra: 60/-
- Correction Charge: 70/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through MP Online Kiosk OR Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Primary Level Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
- 10+2 Intermediate or it’s equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and two-year diploma in elementary education or its equivalent.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.),
- 10+2 Intermediate or it’s equivalent with at least 45 percent marks and Elementary Education as per National Council of Teacher Education (Recognition, Standards, and Procedures) Regulations, 2002.
- 10+2 Intermediate or it’s equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and four years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.D.)
- 10+2 Intermediate or it’s equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and a two-year diploma in related education (special education)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream and Two Year Diploma in elementary education or its equivalent.
- Age Limit: 21-40 Years (Tentative)
How to Fill Form
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MP PEB Primary Teacher Eligibility Test MPTET 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 06/01/2020 to 20/01/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in MP Professional Board.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.